
I'm 14 or 15 hours ahead of you right now! I went to church yesterday morning in Hong Kong and it was amazing. Hong Kong is one of two special administrative regions in China where they allow the freedom of religion. Most Chinese were unable to worship in public yesterday morning, but in Hong Kong they were free to express their faith. We crammed into an arena at the Hong Kong Convention Center with almost 1,000 other people and worshiped God. It's something you and I get to do every Sunday without a second thought, but for the vast majority of the folks I was worshiping with, it was an amazing treat.
Here is a picture of my friend Michael and I in front of Victoria Harbour.
2 comments:
Wow, how nice to see you. It is not something that is easy to imagine not being able to worship God when ever we choose. It is so amazing how the attitude of the heart towards God can be so exciting. Hello to your friend Mike and God bless and keep you in His tender care. Love you
You look good baby!! It's good to see Michael too. Tell him I said hi! Can't wait until Wednesday!!
Post a Comment