skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Lost McCartney is found alive, but not well
You know it's bad when you get an email from your mother wondering if you are still alive! Yes - I am alive... and kicking. Kicking myself for signing up for three classes during the busiest time of my year! I am four weeks into a 10 week quarter and this is by far the most difficult academic time of my life. It's almost over though - only six more weeks! These are my last three classes for my degree so I am trying to persevere. Check out the photo - this is what I now look like. I am having to study more than four hours every day including weekends just to survive. On top of that, we have our first Fusion Conference of the season in three weeks. I'm not quite sure how I will make it through that week because I have two big papers due then - so please be praying for me. The caffeine is helping, but I think I need some prayer!
I'm sorry if I have been hard to get a hold of for the last month or so. I'm not mad at anyone - well not anyone named McCartney anyway. I do wish that Thomas Aquinas could have used shorter sentences and words that I actually understand.
I will try and do a better job of blogging and talking on the phone. And if anyone knows anything about why Martin Luther eventually dismissed the sacramental status of penance, along with the entire the Roman Catholic practice of confession and absolution, including works of penance specified by a priest, then please save me three hours and email me the answer.
4 comments:
His mood changed and he didn't want to deal with that stuff anymore. It was at that point the Moody Institute was created. If I can further assist you just let me know. Balderdash love!
This is the funniest picture we have ever seen!
The answer to your questions is 23.
That should save you more than 3 hours.
We are glad you are alive and kicking: The Golden Mac's
He overloaded on his favorite treat, spegetti on a stick, and
forgot what he was doing.
I'm doing a report on Martin Luther for school and I'll try to figure it out for you Uncle Marc. Key word try!
Finish strong my dear, dear Uncle
From Mallory - To Derek:
You are funny and you are really funny and you are too funny.
Post a Comment