There was a great quote by Bill Curry in reference to the awful on-field brawl between Miami, Fla and Florida International. He said: "There are two pains in life, the pain of discipline and the pain of regret. You choose."
I think there is so much in this quote in regards to life in general, and specifically the Christian walk. Each day we have a choice to make. When we make the right choice of discipline and obey God, we reap great benefit. Now, we all know that isn't always easy. But, the reward of not having to live with regret is a tremendous blessing. The great thing for the Believer is that we have help, a great power source to tap into daily. Christians don't fight for victory, we fight from victory.
Tuesday, October 17, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I'm gathering lots of great quotes today. I love the Christians don't fight for victory, we fight from victory. That's a keeper and that was a well written article by Bill Curry. Good food for thought. Thanks Mike.
that is a great quote, very challenging.
Post a Comment