As most know, Nickolas and I are headed to Colorado for a football-filled weekend (I can't believe Jenni didn't want to come). First, we get to see Mac #1 be inducted into the University of Colorado Sports Hall-of Fame. Then on Friday night we get to see the TC's beat up on Mullen. On Saturday morning, Derek will put on a super-human effort for us on the pre-teen gridiron. Then, it's off to Skybox Heaven for the opening of the Buffs season and coaching debut for Dan Hawkins (I've cancelled the 6 pre-season games).
An interesting side-note: in the High School game of the week, I can be confident that I will be the only person in the stadium that has baby-sat for the 2 starting QB's. I was the main Mac man that used to change TC's diapers and I also used to baby-sit for the Brewster clan when Clint's dad and I worked together at the University of North Carolina. Aren't you glad I didn't play the trombone?
See many of you in a couple days.
Tuesday, October 10, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Have you contacted the genis book of world records with this fact?
I bet you win.
Love you - excited for you and Nickolas to arrive.
Mike,
Can't wait to see you both. Maybe life would be less stressful if TC's was in the band.
Of course you didn't have to teach the Brewster kid all of your q-bing secrets - You could have given him your first-basemen skills instead.
Go Tigers
Post a Comment