Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Mac Christmas Gift Exchange

What do you guys think about using the theme of games for this year? It could be anything from a video game, to a card game to a board game etc... We can keep the gifts in the $10-15 range - that seems to work. We just drew the names at Grandma Mac's - no one has the same person they had last year:


Macy has Brandino
Mallory has Grace
Derek has Matthew
TC has Justin
Matthew has Lexi
Grace has Nickolas
Nickolas has TC
Justin has Mallory
Brandino has Macy
Lexi has Derek


Let me know what you think!

4 comments:

Justin Mac said...

Uncle Marc whate is up withe ur Baylour educatione!? Lexy is spelled L-E-X-I Duhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhheeee
how did you not now speling is soooooooeeeeeee esy.

Justin Mac said...

Hey all you people in Colorado, how many times has it snowed there?! Here in Chicago, we are hoping for flurries tomorrow, or some of us at least. It would be our first time this year, besides January and whatever month is after that.

Justin Mac said...

Are you sure it can't be above $15 because I know T.C. would have gotten me something worth $60, like Madden 10.
JK

Marc Mac said...

I propose that we make an exception to the $15 rule for Justin's gift only. I would like to call this new rule Article J, which reads that whoever has Justin is permitted to spend an amount under $10,000 on his gift.