We were lucky to get 2 snow days in a row!! No school!!! It's a little early for this much snow, but we'll take it. The last time we got this much snow in October seems like it was 15 years ago. So today, we shoveled, we built our usual fort and I made what I will affectionately call Mt. Paminjaro (our front yard sledding hill).
Thursday, October 29, 2009
2 Snow Days in a Row!!!
We were lucky to get 2 snow days in a row!! No school!!! It's a little early for this much snow, but we'll take it. The last time we got this much snow in October seems like it was 15 years ago. So today, we shoveled, we built our usual fort and I made what I will affectionately call Mt. Paminjaro (our front yard sledding hill).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
lucky it hasnt gotten below 45 here
Sometimes I miss the snow but it is usually when I am just looking at your fun snow pics and dreaming about a snow day!
Post a Comment