Monday, March 23, 2009

Lester Pride




Today, at school, our vice principal Mr. Sizul announced that Brandon McCartney... almost won Lester Pride. He was so close, he made it to the final 3. I'm so proud of my little brother! Although he lost to Katie Jensen, he was a good sport about it, and was proud for the winner!

6 comments:

Lyndi Mac said...

Way to go Brandon. We're all proud of you here in Colorado.
Kisses & hugs
Grandma & Grandpa

Justin Mac said...

My hand is to big to hive five the dude behind the computer

Lyndi Mac said...

Come on.... I can high five him!
My hand is bigger than yours and I can high five you. Try again mister Justin.

Hope you had a blast at Disney. Welcome home - we have snow too.
We'll see you soon. OK in 89 days.
Love you lots

Justin Mac said...

Only 89 days left! Yes I'm so excited!What's our theme for this year?!

Lyndi Mac said...

Don't really have a theme this year. What are your thoughts?
Do you have a theme in mind?
Tell me what you think.

Justin Mac said...

Maybe we should do... umm a music theme and have Christian songs throughout the house, oor a candy theme, or a star theme, wait I think we did that last year.