Friday, March 06, 2009

The Kindness that Changed Everything

An original film by Mallory McCartney
Starring all of her friends that came to her birthday party


9 comments:

Justin Mac said...

it says the video is a private video, and you have to have it sent to you, so dat means no one can watch it, I think

Justin Mac said...

now it says it is no longer avalible, happy birthday mallory!

Lyndi Mac said...

So feed the monkey until Uncle Marc gets the video ready.
Love you all

Lyndi Mac said...

Awesome, great message, great acting, great queen, great play - was that God doing the voice over?

Happy Birthday Mallory
we love you and we LOVE your play

Justin Mac said...

sweet, I can now watch it, thanks grandpa, or grandma, or whoever did it

Justin Mac said...

funny video, who sings that song at the end?! nice job macy and mallory!

Marc Mac said...

From Mallory -

Justin - tell everyone in Chicago that I got the High School Musical Birthday Card and I love it! Thanks!

See you in July!

Mallory

Marc Mac said...

From Mallory -

Grandma & Grandpa Mac - I love the Snow White Card and Daddy loves the 7 dollars! Thanks!

Love, Mallory

Pamela said...

Beautiful acting! Loved it! Could win multiple awards!! Kindness rules! Looked like a fun birthday party - wish we could have been there! Love you Mallory! The Golden Macs