Saturday, December 06, 2008


I know it was your prayers that sweetly turned God's ear.
I came home on Uncle Tom's Birthday. Been sleeping most of the aftrernoon and ate chocolate cake and it tasted great.

I feel more like me again.
Thank you, thank you, thank you for praying for me.
I love you Matthew & Grace & Uncle Tom & Aunt Pam.
I love you Nickolas, Justin, Brandon & Alexa, Uncle Mike & Aunt Jenni.
I love you Macy & Mallory & Uncle Marc & Aunt Robin.
I love you Kristy & TC & Derek
I love you Grandpa
Your love & prayers are making me better...lots better.

3 comments:

Marc Mac said...

We are so glad you are feeling batter and back home! Happy Uncle Tom's Birthday to ya!

McCrakensx4 said...

Sorry to hear you were not feeling well. Glad you are home and that you are on your way to a speedy recovery!
~The AZ Macs

Lyndi Mac said...

tThank you, thank you....doing much better. Chocolate cake works great.