Mac Family Motto: Gratitude is the attitude that sets the altitude for living
Sunday, March 09, 2008
Theme For July Gathering
For the theme for July gathering is star a base word in another word
Starter Start
I didn't write this under that other post because I didn't think anyone would look at it!
3 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Derek: I believe the star stands for the 5 families. There are 5 points to a star so each point represents a famiy. That is what i believe and I want the world to know!!!!!!!!
3 comments:
Derek: I believe the star stands for the 5 families. There are 5 points to a star so each point represents a famiy. That is what i believe and I want the world to know!!!!!!!!
Very impressive. Between J-Mac and D-Mac, we're going to get to the bottom of this.
ya we are
Post a Comment