Survivor: everyone has to eat a slimy, squirmy starfish if they want to stay for the whole week - otherwise they're kicked out - their flame is extinguished :) I'm hoping that's not it.
Pamela
(this is under anonymous because it will not take my password)
The theme for July ran over grandpa and me in church last January. The minute we heard it we said, THAT'S IT!
In the whole family doing some detective work on STAR I'm thinking Macs could add sparkles and dimension to the theme. I'm listening and watching and making notes.
I love to see the two of you writing back and forth to each other!! It's neat to read. The Golden Macs are still trying to figure out what STAR means. Hmmmm.... And we're glad that you didn't pick the bug theme.
13 comments:
maybe how God made everyone a star
Good one Justin. I like it!
Anybody else got a thought?
Survivor: everyone has to eat a slimy, squirmy starfish if they want to stay for the whole week - otherwise they're kicked out - their flame is extinguished :) I'm hoping that's not it.
Pamela
(this is under anonymous because it will not take my password)
does each letter stand for something else?
Sorry Pam that it's so rude not to take your password. Really hoping yours isn't right. eeew!
Interesting Justin. If that were the case what would those letters stand for? Anonymous got thoughts?
Wait do you even know what star means for theme for July gathering yet or are you letting us give you ideas?
The theme for July ran over grandpa and me in church last January. The minute we heard it we said, THAT'S IT!
In the whole family doing some detective work on STAR I'm thinking Macs could add sparkles and dimension to the theme. I'm listening and watching and making notes.
So it has something to do with church
Not something to do with church - we just saw it there. We see bugs at church too.
I love to see the two of you writing back and forth to each other!! It's neat to read. The Golden Macs are still trying to figure out what STAR means. Hmmmm....
And we're glad that you didn't pick the bug theme.
P Mac
are you buying a Starbucks?
tee hee
ordo your bucks have stars on them?
Post a Comment