Friday, October 26, 2007

Two Unusual Pumpkins

Ok, I've seen cute, clever, ugly, scary, artistic
but these are the two most unusual pumpkins.













So.... what are you going to be for Halloween?


Guess who is going to be:

The Unknown Phantom?




Cinderella?











A Cute Cat?



A pretty Minnie Mouse?








A beautiful Cinderella?







Mr. Sponge Bob?

The Bad Jester?


A Lady Bug?







An adorable Cheetah?


A Storm Trouper?








A Black man?







A Tiger?

6 comments:

Justin Mac said...

I'm going to be a unknown phamtom with a hood type thing that I can see out but no one can see my face!

Justin Mac said...

He looks just like that but there aren't going to be any red eyes and I'm going to have a ax

Justin Mac said...

That pumpkin looks ready to eat!

Marc Mac said...

Macy - Cinderella
Mallory - Minnie Mouse

Nick Mac said...

Alexa- Cat
Brandon-Spongebob
Nickolas-Bad Jester

Derek Mac said...

Derek- a black man