Eagle Alert:Faith Christian Academy 24
Sunshine Peak 0
In the beginning of the game
Derekwas explosive,
penetrating the line
of scrimmage and
was playing in
their backfield.
They didn’t have anyone who could block that boy.
He caught a pass (sweet) for a twenty yard touchdown run.
When Faith had a comfortable lead Derek disappeared
but we know he lives. Report by Coach Big Mac

NEWS FLASH: On Wednesday September 26th Justin was elected as a Student Council Representative for the 4th grade. He'll get to participate in setting school rules, collect class funds, and make speeches. CONGRATULATIONS!

Got a 94
on his
ISAT test.
Good work
Justin!

Wow! Congratulations. You are one smart cookie!
God blessed you with a keen mind
and you bless God by working hard.
That is good stuff.
5 comments:
I forgot to tell you I got that for math
Nice work J Mac.
Way to go Derek!
hi
I got a 99
for math
Post a Comment