Ok, either nobody's reading this, or they don't get it, or it's to boreing to bother with but I had a reason. Someone was suppose to ask: What does this have to do with a frog? Does anybody want to know?
Not exactly - you know what the old saying is about that ....
a girl has to kiss a lot of frogs before she finds a prince. And then he might not be charming so it would pobably be better if she would just FROG ... no looking, no kissing just fully relying on God.
7 comments:
Ok, either nobody's reading this, or they don't get it, or it's to boreing to bother with but I had a reason. Someone was suppose to ask: What does this have to do with a frog? Does anybody want to know?
I didn't want to look stupid. OK, I'll bite (get it?). What does this have to do with a frog?
Oh thank you for indulging me.
A Knight turns into a Tiger by
(F)ully (R)elying (O)n (G)od
Now isn't that cool?
So, Lexi should be looking for a frog instead of a prince?
Not exactly - you know what the old saying is about that ....
a girl has to kiss a lot of frogs before she finds a prince. And then he might not be charming so it would pobably be better if she would just FROG ...
no looking,
no kissing
just fully relying on God.
I don't get it
Ask your Daddy!
If that doesn't work -
ask your Mommy!
If that doesn't work -
wait a few years - like 20!
Post a Comment