Mac Family Motto: Gratitude is the attitude that sets the altitude for living
I love first day of school pictures. Oh my you two are looking good. Ok, who are your teachers? Who is your best friend and is your best friend in your class? I love you, Grandpa loves you. Thanks for this beautiful post.
You guys all ready stated school me Nick and brandon start on monday!
We start on the same day as Nickolas, Justin & Brandon. - Macy & MalloryMatthew & Grace look cute - MacyI like you - Mallory
What grade are Macy and Mallory going into,I'm going into fourth!
macy - 2ndmallory - kwe are leaving right now to meet their teachers...
Really!!!!!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
I love first day of school pictures. Oh my you two are looking good. Ok, who are your teachers? Who is your best friend and is your best friend in your class? I love you, Grandpa loves you. Thanks for this beautiful post.
You guys all ready stated school me Nick and brandon start on monday!
We start on the same day as Nickolas, Justin & Brandon. - Macy & Mallory
Matthew & Grace look cute - Macy
I like you - Mallory
What grade are Macy and Mallory going into,I'm going into fourth!
macy - 2nd
mallory - k
we are leaving right now to meet their teachers...
Really!!!!!
Post a Comment