

I got another poem for everyone
I don't like the color blue
And you shouldn't too
Get ready to say boo
Are we talking about you
If not then who
How about that shoe
Did you know that cows say moo
There's a song called skip to my Lu
That you should of knew
So celebrate with stew
I hope you like it because if you don't I'll be really really super duper mad at you that goes for Grandma Grandpa, Mommy, Daddy, Nickolas, Brandon, Alexa, Autnt Kristy, Derek, T.C, Aunt Pam, Uncle Tom, Matthew, Grace, Aunt Robin, Uncle Marc, Macy, Mallory, Aunt Jeane, and Uncle Jack if I forgot anyone which I didn't so who cares!
5 comments:
It;s supposed to be Alexa and aunt pam
I really like your poem. Let's see Aunt Pam has really pretty blue eyes and you do too so that can't be the blue you hate. Alexa has a shoe? Sorry I just don't get how it's Alexa and Aunt Pam - help me understand please. But I LIKE THE POEM. You are getting better at this. Love you more than fireworks! G'ma Mac
Justin reviewed his poem and realized he wrote Aunt Palm and forgot the 2nd A for Alexa.
All the Chicago Mac's had a great time last week. Miss you already.
Just a note: Uncle Mark is actually Marc with a c
and
Malorie is actually
Mallory
Just thought you'd like to know since you got Aunt Palm and Alex fixed.
Love ya
Fireworks are cool!
Post a Comment