

THE SOVIVORS
By Justin McCartney
On a Saturday night I was in my room reading the scariest book of my life and then all of the sudden there was a scream right out my window I went to see what it was but all I could hear now were the gust of the wind. Then it happened again the deafening scream. All of the sudden out of now where there was big bolt of lightning

then the loudest thunder I ever heard. I was scared to half to death. After a while it started pouring then the worst storm had arrived. I saw a person waddle by I was so scared I could hardly think about breathing. Was he the person who had been screaming I wondered? I went to get the cops but then there was a growl and it happened, the street lights went out and I was in the dark with some kind of monster I found a phone booth but the line was dead. Was I dreaming? I pinched myself, man it hurt I guess I wasn't dreaming. The growl came again I fainted. After that all the lights came on and there was all this light it was like daytime and it was midnight the trees started to dance. It was amazing then I saw him it was Jesus! He told me the whole story him and satin were having a battle I wondered what was that growl well that's another story.

Thank you Justin - GREAT JOB!
2 comments:
Thank you Gramma Mac for putting my story on the blog!!!!!!!!!!! I love you!!!!!!!!
Post a Comment