Sunday, May 27, 2007















2007 All-Star Game
Thanks to the superior coaching of Uncle Marc, NICKOLAS CHASE has ridden a nasty 2-seam fastball to his first All-Star team. On June 9th, he will be representing the Downers Grove Brewers for the American League.

12 comments:

Marc Mac said...

Way to go Nickolas!

I can't wait to see your heat in July.

Anonymous said...

i got an email its justin by the way

Lyndi Mac said...

So Justin what's your email?
E-mail me ask your Dad or Mom or Nickolas ...I'll e-mail you back...:D love yo

Anonymous said...

ok

Anonymous said...

that was me justin by the way

Anonymous said...

our time is not 6 its 7 justins here

Anonymous said...

so gramma now we are emailing each other like crazy which is fun

Anonymous said...

hi

Anonymous said...

what does d mean

Lyndi Mac said...

Do you mean this :D?

That's a smile :D

Tilt your head to the left :D

Do you see it now? :D

Anonymous said...

o no wonder

Justin Mac said...

now I see it that's cool!