Saturday, March 24, 2007

Two End Win

With my long standing track record I think I am going to add a new rule to this Hoop & Hustle yearly G’ma Mac thrashing.
New option: At any time during these thrilling contests the Mac Family so fervently enjoys a body can declare themselves in the running for the best of the bottom three.
If the contest had been reversed and we were suppose to pick all the losing teams I really don’t think I could have done this well.




By the way did you know the LSU Tiger's name is MIKE the 5th. He started at LSU the year TC was born and has been waiting for him. And he does have a fine name doesn't he. We told him TC was going to walk on and this was Mike V's response.


That's a big smile for a Tiger!

No comments: