Friday, February 16, 2007

Our day just got a little bit kookier. Matthew, Grace and I ran into Super Target for 10 minutes today. We had to literally run inside because the wind was so strong (when we left our house the wind was not blowing). When we got back to our car, the back window had been blown out. We're assuming the strong winds knocked something into the window. So it wasn't a fun drive home because the twinkies had to sit right by the broken window.
Grace's comments: I was scared cause I was sitting right by the glass window. And it was pretty scary.
Matthew's comments: The noise was loud. I had to cover my ears. Because the sound was too loud. Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. That's it today.

Hopefully this will be our last posting for the day because we don't want anymore weird things happening. Tom isn't home from a football clinic yet, so he doesn't know about our second disaster of the day. It's starting to become a little bit humerous though.

2 comments:

Lyndi Mac said...

Sounds like a dismal morning with howling window kicking winds and flying trampolines. Part of it is still in your roof? Ugg. We’re sorry you had such
a scary morning. Nothing like that is happening here. I hope you are baking cookies
or something fun now. Poor babies! Stay safe! We love you – so sorry this happened. G'ma & G'pa Mac

Marc Mac said...

That is crazy!

I was in Orlando on Saturday and the locals were freaking out at how cold it was. I think the low was 54 and I had shorts on the whole time.