
Macy had her first basketball game on Saturday. She has been practicing almost every day on our new basketball goal that we got for Christmas. She loves it! Her favorite moment of the game was when she shot the ball over the entire backboard. Everyone thought she was pretty cool becuase she could shoot so high!
5 comments:
Way to go Macy!!! What a cool picture of you shooting the ball. Mallory looks pretty cool too.
From Macy:
Thank you. I like you a lot and love you a lot.
Wow! What great form! Great job Macy! Looking good Mallory. Mom looking sleek after the holidays. The cars look nice, clean garage. Very impressive. There are people missing from the picture who snapped the picture? Was it Slugger or Marc? I love you all. G'Mac
Macy says:
Marc snapped the picture, not Slugger. Thank you very much for the compliment.
Mallory says:
I love you Grandma Mac. Thank you and I love you very much and I wish you a Merry Christmas. Happy Holidays Grandma Mac and Grandpa Mac.
Thanks for your answer and you are very welcome for the compliment - it was well deserved but I'm still really confused - where was Daddy? Love hugs right back at ya Miss Macy and Miss Mallory - Happy Valentines Day.
G'Mac
Post a Comment