Wednesday, December 27, 2006

Off with the holiday pounds!

Turkey, dressing, mashed potatoes and gravy - Oh my
Put down your fork and go ………
















Sweet potatoes and pineapples topped with
cinnamon marshmallows – Oh my
Push back from the table and go …………














Jell-O salads, broccoli a gratin, cranberry sauce
& delicious Hors D oeuvres…… Oh my
Stand up and go ………

















Oooops! Guess Grandma & Grandpa Mac are going back home!












Pumpkin pie, pecan pie, cherry pie ala mode
& Aunt Knitter’s cheese cake …. Oh my
Leave the room and go …….











Christmas cookies in the kitchen …Oh No
Run Screaming and go do 1,000 ……

1 comment:

Marc Mac said...

I REBEL! I will not go on any sort of diet until after the football games on January 1st. And furthermore, I will include nachos and buffalo wings in my diet until after the Super Bowl.