We need serious prayer for Tom. He has been in pain (lower back) since before Thanksgiving. It has become almost intolerable. He can't sit down in the car or the pain is unbearable and he can't sit at church. He can't even put his socks on and it's cold in Colorado. Lord have mercy and ease the pain in Tom's back. May Your warm healing touch end the muscle spasms and whatever else might be going wrong in the area. Amen and amen.

Christian Glitter by www.christianglitter.com
2 comments:
I'll be praying for you Tom and believing that you will be better quickly!
Hey Tom - my back went out on me again on Monday while I was in Orlando - I just got home today. I have had several people walking on it!
I hope you get some relief soon. There is some comic relief waiting for you on your answering machine courtesy of Macy...
Post a Comment