
NOW IT’S MACTIME

LET’S COOK, LET’S EAT, LET’S LAUGH, LET’S BE THANKFUL TOGETHER
until the turkey’s have to watch football!

Lord, Please make me a blessing. I present myself to you, a living sacrifice, for ministry to the world. I pray that I would see others through your eyes of love and concern and that I would ask myself "What would Jesus do?" Please forgive me of the times I have been selfish or apathetic, for the times I have missed out on the opportunity to minister and be a blessing. I pray for all the people in my family and community who need a blessing right now. I pray for Christians around the world who need your hand of blessing right now. Lord, you know the need. You are good, all the time. I pray that in your mercy, you will reach out and meet those needs, uplift those spirits, bless those souls, for your glory. In Jesus name, amen and amen
No comments:
Post a Comment